Ubiflex is a non lead flashing material which can be used in most applications where lead is traditionally installed. It is available in two different colours, Red and Grey. Ubiflex is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and recyclable. Ubiflex is only of value to the installer; it has no re-sale value as scrap. Available in grey and terracotta. Ubiflex B3 is suitable for use in a variety of applications such as cover flashings, step flashings, rooflite flashings, conservatory flashings and more. Ubiflex is the only flexible non lead flashing on the market with a BBA certificate for general use and a BRE wind tunnel test with Ubiflex B3 surrounding a chimney and sealed with Ubiflex Gap Seal, demonstrated that the flashing will resist wind speeds of up to 110mph (49m/s) without failing.
This version is red in colour and is sold in a roll of 200mm x 6m plus extra fixings. Please note that the colour of this ubiflex is not an exact match to the colour of our Granulated Red Tiles.
The Ubiflex Pack includes:
- Ubiflex Red 200mm x 6m (3.5mm Thick)
- Ubiflex High Tack Sealant
- Ubiflex Gap Seal
- Ubiflex Fixing Clips
WHY USE LEAD? USE UBIFLEX INSTEAD
Why you ask? Below are some key facts for using our Ubiflex :)
- No scrap value - no risk of theft
- Saves time&money- up to 50% quicker to install than lead.
- No toxic risk - environmentally friendly
- 80% Lighter than lead - less risk of injury.
- BRE wind tunnel tested, BBA Certified and approved by NHBC
- 25 Year guarantee